2013年10月24日木曜日

McDonald's for vegetarian

I watched a news channel and it was about an information of new restaurants in India. India is famous for its particular religion, Hinduism. Eating beef is banned in India, so there are a  lot of vegetarian there. So McDonald's company was concerned about it and opened two McDonald's for vegetarian near temples in north of India.
The restaurants sell McAloo Tikki hamburger, which is made from potato instead of beef pate.
I was very surprised that there were vegetarian McDonalds in the world because I had not heard the information and I thought McDonalds'selling point was junk foods.
Though I am not vegetarian and like to eat meats very much, I want to go to that specific McDonalds and eat healthy hamburgers someday!

This is the URL of the video.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to have healthy humburgers, too!!! Let's go to India together to eat humburgers and curry♡ McDonald's company have strategy to assemble many customers. I'm interested in the differences of food culture.

    返信削除
  2. I suspect that even vegetarian versions of McDonald's food is probably pretty junky. If you mass produce food on that scale and have shops follow a manual to ensure complete conformity, the quality of the food can't be very good and is sure to have loads of additives and preservatives. But, I appreciate that they try to accommodate various local food cultures and even attempt to make vegetarian meals.

    返信削除