2013年12月28日土曜日

Restaurant review

I am interested in organic, healthy foods so I went to "Tamana-shokudou" in Minami aoyama. The location of the restaurant was a bit difficult to understand, but I could arrive at there. 

The atmosphere was very homey. The core customer stratum was women.



I ordered a daily set meal of dinner.
At first, a waitress served up a salad.


The main dish of the set meal was shiitake mushroom steaks.
There we're bite-sized avocados on the steaks. This steaks didnot contain any meats, so its calorie might be very low.




There was side dishes and they were pickles, hijiki and sesame and salt.
We could sprinkle sesame and salt on brown rice if we wanted.

There was a miso soup and all of them were very healthy and delicious for me.

In the restaurant, there was only one bad point and it was that a waitress forgot serving water to me.
However I like the atmosphere and healthy foods, so I want to go there at lunch time next time.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Among your blog entries, this is my favorite. You've interspersed text with photos elegantly. Except for not having been served water, your experience at "Tamana-shokudou" seems to have been very positive. Although I haven't eaten at this restaurant, thanks to you and Minami, I'm happy to put it at the top of my list of restaurants that I would like to visit in the near future. I have a tendency to go to the same restaurants repeatedly, so I'm always eager to expand my repertoire. It's especially welcome that this restaurant is vegetarian friendly.

    返信削除